Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This is my first post

So this is my first post. I have never written a blog before, but I read other people's blogs so in the world of internet that qualifies me to write a blog. Although, to be honest, I'm pretty hit or miss on actually following blogs so I have pretty low expectations for myself. I just figured I made a goal for myself to run the Leadville 100 by the time I'm 35 (I'm currently 30) and big life changing announcements with deadlines require you to start a blog and force the world to come along on your journey.

My blog isn't going to just be about my pipe dream of running the Leadville 100. I also play ultimate frisbee and work as a Lobbyist so expect to hear some stories about frisbee and politics. I also love the Evil Dead Series so that may come up too.

Thanks for reading. I don't know how often I will post, but I assume my followers will be clicking back regularly hoping to hear about my latest running break through or what some Legislator did that day that was totally weird. Like yesterday, I went to a hearing of the Solid and Hazardous Waste Commission about grease. This guy who collects yellow grease (the stuff people make bio-fuel out of) was super pumped about his job and in reference to being able to freely collect used grease without regulations "Is what makes America so great!" That made my day, considering my day was a 5 hour hearing on grease it didn't take much.

It's gems like the above that will make this blog worth reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment