Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lonely? Have a Meeting!

No lie this has been what I've been doing for awhile which explains the lack of posts:


Actually I haven't been bored, but I've been in a lot of meeting. I've also been doing some Christmas things so I hope you found something else to do on the internet. Maybe you could have a meeting about why I don't post consistently. Just an idea...

Gosh a lot of things have happened in the world too. There's the European financial crisis, reapportionment and redistricting fights in Colorado, Kim Jong dieing, my friend Jamie died her hair...wow, just wow. Oh and I put a picture up on the front of the blog!

I could cover what I've missed, but I think I'll just move on and address some upcoming events.

Jeremiah and I are headed to Minnesota for Christmas to see family and friends. My sister, brother in law, and nephews are all going to be visiting and it should be a pretty fun Christmas. We're going to try and go skiing at Lutsen Which currently has a 12-24" base. If that doesn't pan out we may take some turns at Mont Du Lac a pretty high quality hill in Duluth. However I hear it has new management so we'll see if it still lives up to the fun we had last time we were therhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife. Here's a picture:



We may also hit up some cross country skiing at Hartley Field and of course we will go to the Brewhouse for some good beer and hopefully some Charlie Parr. Going to the Brewhouse also ends up being a defacto school reunion so I'm sure I'll see some old high school peeps hanging around.

My good friend Jen is also having a big birthday party on New Years Eve, we're going to get all dolled up and hit to town.

So I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays however you believe in spending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment